Re: [TCLUG:17226] Minicom

I have it compiled on 2.6.  Some things to remember:

1) link /usr/ucb/install to /usr/bin/install
2) Turn internationalization off (remove the -D macro for I8N)
3) USE GNU MAKE <- Solaris make is b0rk3d

If yer havin too much trouble, I can tar.gz my source tree and ship it over
to ya, but it won't install unless you have 1 & 3 ...

-Chris