Re: [TCLUG:17297] More Love Bug

Mike,
  Pegasus, Eudora, or pine would be an excellent replacement for
Outlook but for one minor detail.

The Exchange/Outlook combination provides calendar and scheduling
services in addition to basic e-mail.

Because of this, to replace Outlook you need a decant MUA (of
which there are many), and a decent calendar/scheduling app (of
which there are few). You also need a linker so that scheduling info
recieved in e-mail automaticly gets added to your calendar.

Daniel Taylor                Embedded and custom Linux integration.
dante@plethora.net           (612)747-1609