Re: [TCLUG:17312] Cooling? (Was Sig11)

I actually gave this some thought.  (Tis is what happens to a physicist for
spending too many hours in a lab)  I didn't have a particular problem,
I just wanted to do some serious overclocking.  Frost becomes a pretty big
issue and I didn't really come up with a good solution aside from submerging
the whole thing in a dewar.  LN2 evaporates so fast you'd need a fairly
elaborate system if you only wanted to cool the processor.  Though I don't
doubt it could be done with a little ingenuity.  Let's see, what have I got
laying around here...