Re: [TCLUG:17357] XFree86 and Hercules monochrome

> From: Callum Lerwick <lerwick@tcfreenet.org>
>
> > Checking Deja.com, the question came up as recently as this year without
> > a good answer.  What I need is a source of documentation for XFree 3.3.1
> > and 3.3.2, which does not appear to be online at the XFree86 site.
>
> Whats wrong with 3.3.6?

It wasn't until late in the afternoon that I was able to verify that
3.3.6 does include the mono server (I finally found it buried down in
http://www.xfree86.org/3.3.6/README3.html#3).

It's too bad there is no seach engine for their site.  That would have
made things much easier.  (In a way, I don't blame them for not making
the info more prominent.  Realistically, who cares?)

dsc