RE: [TCLUG:17392] [OT] Some computing history?

> Also, why didn't they put tab-completion into DOS? When I used Unix for
> the first time I was like "...wow...this is the best!" :)

Oddly, NT has this built in, but it's switched off by default -- there's some
registry entry you need to tweak to enable it.

Another thing I've always wondered is why it's never occured to MS to put a
virtual desktop pager in Windows.  Luckily for me, Reflection X (a Win32 X
Server I use to manage servers here at the CU) comes with one...  I have no idea
how anybody gets anything done without one.

--
Eric Hillman
UNIX Sysadmin/Webmaster