Security question

Hello all-

We have a user here that has been acting a bit suspiciously of
late, and we would like to get a record of one of his shell sessions.
Right now, we are just running typescript in his .login to record
everything and then mail it to root, and trying to make it all as
invisible as possible. The user in question is not exactly a *nix
guru, so not alot of subterfuge is needed, but...

I know there must be a better way to do this, but I'm just not sure
what it is. Anyone have any good suggestions?

Thanks!

Ben
-----
Benjamin Exley