Re: [TCLUG:17728] Motif has gone opensource!

If you released your code under the BSD license, you'd know that people could
make your code proprietary, so how would that make it against your will?
Personally, I like the BSD license.  I thnk I'd be pretty proud of myself if some huge company decided to use "little-ol-me's" code in their project.. But that's just me :)

Gabe