Re: [TCLUG:16820] Stone Soup computers (related to Obsolete Hardware)

I've registered a new domain name for stone soup projects. I'll post again
when the site is up.

Ben Beuchler <insyte@emt-p.org>
05/23/2000 11:45 AM EST
Please respond to tclug-list@mn-linux.org

To:   tclug-list@mn-linux.org
cc:
Subject:  Re: [TCLUG:16820] Stone Soup computers (related to Obsolete
      Hardware)

On Tue, May 23, 2000 at 11:38:07AM -0500, David S. Cargo wrote:

> At the installfest I managed to give away some things, but I have a lot
> more I would like to find a home for.  Failing that, I'd like to know
> the right way to dispose of some things.
>
> I seem to have two serial terminals (probably a Wyse 50 and a Wyse 185),
> a 386 mainboard with processor and 8 MB of memory in an AT case, some
> misc ethernet NIC cards (which may or may not work), a couple of token
> ring cards (which the kernel might support if you compiled in the right
> options).

If those Wyse terminals work, I'll take 'em off your hands!

Ben

--
The spectre of a polity controlled by the fads and whims of voters who
actually believe that there are significant differences between Bud Lite