Re: [TCLUG:18079] clobbered partition table

Before we jump off and make suggestions, what exactly happened ?
    What does the partition table look like now ?
    What do you want it to look like ?
    What did it look like before ?
    Are you sure the partition are totally gone ?

If the partitions were over written with Linux you have no chance beyond one
of the possible expensive solutions.  Other than that I need more info to
help.

==>brian.