RE: [TCLUG:18137] The NT lamer

> On Wed, 24 May 2000, Jonathan Kline wrote:
>
> > Email me if youw ant a copy my message and his reply......
>
> I say post it to the list so we can all have an amusing read ;p

I'd like to see that too... Has anybody thought about sending it to the site
that posted the original note?  I suppose you might want to get his permission
first, although I'm not sure if you'd actually *have* to.  I mean, as an
experienced sysadmin, he must understand that unencrypted e-mail carries no
expectation of privacy, right?

--
Eric Hillman
UNIX Sysadmin/Webmaster