Re: [TCLUG:18208] SSL tutorial

On Fri, May 26, 2000 at 12:57:03PM -0500, David Carter wrote:
>other Apache module.  (The best way is to use apxs...)

Actually the _best_ way is to do a

{blutgens@athena}-{~} $ sudo apt-get install apache-ssl
  apache-common openssl
    apache-common apache-ssl openssl
    0 packages upgraded, 3 newly installed, 0 to remove and 92 not upgraded.
    Inst apache-common [shellutils on hurd]
    Inst openssl [shellutils on hurd]
    Inst apache-ssl [shellutils on hurd]
    Conf apache-common
    Conf openssl
    Conf apache-ssl
{blutgens@athena}-{~}

O.k. how many of you knew THAT was comming?
Actually there are docs at http://www.apache-ssl.org/ I had to set it uş on a
RootHack err, I mean red hat box a little while back (before I snuck our
servers over to debian) and used the docs here. Pretty cut and dry IMHO.
--
Ben Lutgens  xAdministrator CS Solutions Inc |WinNT BSOD Security model:
1821 University Ave, St. Paul, Mn	     |"Can't crack it if it's crashed.