Re: [TCLUG:18213] printer question

Not wanting to toot my own horn, or try to get business from the list, but I do have
some H.P. Technology printers, that I sell for $45.00 each.  They are new in the box
and print in color and black & white.
I will warn you though, they are pink cased ones that say Barbie on them. *Grinning
from ear to ear*
You can call me at (651) 464-6000  I am in Forest Lake and am a founding member of
FLLUX Forest Lake Linux Users eXchange.