Re: [TCLUG:18239] Apache Help

Look in your httpd.conf file for "UserDir"...
In mine it's about 420 lines down:

    #
    # UserDir: The name of the directory which is appended onto a user's home
    # directory if a ~user request is received.
    #
    UserDir public_html

...where public_html is the default, and is accessed via
http://www.myhost.org/~bob/

Andy