Re: [TCLUG:18291] Need a cheap notebook (OT :)

Hello,

What stops you from buying a little more RAM?  You CAN purchase RAM
for it, you know.

I wish - the Zeos used a proprietary module, available in 4 or 16mb sizes. They were discontinued long ago, even before Zeos went out of business I am guessing. If you find a 16MB, I'd gladly take it off of your hands ;)

|      "The" Bill Layer - Frogtown, Minnesota. U.S.A.      |
| Vacuum tubes, Analog, Motorcycles and Other Alternatives |
| <blayer@uswest.net> |  | <b.layer@vikingelectronics.com> |