Re: [TCLUG:18425] RS232 keyboard

I have heard of such keyboards used on older HW.

I do know that the PS2 port is a serial port (hence the simplicity of
PS2-serial mouse adapters). You could, in theory, attach a keyboard to
ttyS1 with one of these adapters. I haven't heard of anyone doing so, and
I wouldn't recommend doing it with a nice keyboard, but if you are feeling
adventurous...

Daniel Taylor                Embedded and custom Linux integration.
dante@plethora.net           (612)747-1609