Distro war ;p (was openssh upgrade...)

On Wed, 31 May 2000 Nick.T.Reinking@supervalu.com wrote:

> While I can't speak about Redhat, I do know that SuSE's
> YaST can do apt-get type stuff, even with just the simple
> download version of SuSE.

Yes, I am aware of this. Though I still haven't managed to get my SuSE 6.3
install to upgrade to 6.4 on the 'Net, nor have I been able to find any
ssh packages (!) for SuSE. I gave up and compiled it myself.

YaST is a very nice tool. I enjoy working with it. But I want it to just
find an ssh package when I ask for it.

Pacem in Terris / Mir / Shanti / Salaam / Heiwa
Kevin R. Bullock