Re: [TCLUG:18338] openssh upgrade...

On Wed, 31 May 2000, Callum Lerwick wrote:

> Why must everything degenerate into misinformed
> if-its-not-debian-its-crap zealotry around here? Its getting rather
> old...

I'm suddenly reminded of a Mike Myers sketch... ;p

Seriously, though, I've been trying to keep the zealotry to a minimum. If
I'm misinformed, *please* correct me, to the greater good of the
community. As far as my experience goes, Debian remains my favorite. That
could change.

Pacem in Terris / Mir / Shanti / Salaam / Heiwa
Kevin R. Bullock