Potential doc->ps conversion tool

Searching the net I have found this posting.

Date:       Tue, 10 Jun 1997 20:46:46 -0700 (PDT)
To:         flexfax@sgi.com
Subject:    Re: Microsoft. Office doc. -> ps ?
From:       jimmy@info.com (Jim Gottlieb)

On 1997-Jun-10 at 17:41, fernande@mr.med.ge.com (Gabriel Fernandez
4-6518) writes:

> I don't think you will be able to find a DOC-to-PS converter under
> UNIX.

Can't Adobe's Word For Word do this?  Yes, it's a commerical (real
money) product, but it's not very expensive (about US$100 if I recall
correctly).

I have hit adobe's web site but cannot find this "Word For Word"
product.

Unforunately most solutions say to convert the doc file to ps on the
MS box and "print" the document to a hylafax printer.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700