Re: [TCLUG:401] 56k modem

On Fri, 12 Jun 1998, Clayton Fandre wrote:

> New topic: My ISP (Digital Advantage) was bought out by Minn.net.
> Although they claim everything should still work, I have had problems
> getting my mail and am experiencing a lot of busy signals. I was curious
> if anyone else used Minn.net, or if there is an ISP that is worth
> switching to. (At Digital Advantage, I had 200hr/month for $19.95 w/
> X2).

I use pcOnline (pconline.com) and they are pretty good. $18.95/month for
unlimited dialup access, 56k or otherwise. Only rarely do I get a busy
signal, and hey...they use Linux for their servers! :)

Christopher Reid Palmer : jaymz@acm.cs.umn.edu : innerFire on IRC (EFNet)

Free Software Special Interest Group : acm.cs.umn.edu/~jaymz/sigfs/
Digital Media Center : www.umn.edu/dmc/