Re: [TCLUG:401] 56k modem

I have a US robotics Sportster 56K X2 and I love it. I haven't had a
problem with it in Linux or Win95. I also have a Hayes Accura 56K flex
that I dial into work with. It doesn't seem to work as well as my USR,
but maybe there are other factors besides the modem. That's my 2 cents
worth.

New topic: My ISP (Digital Advantage) was bought out by Minn.net.
Although they claim everything should still work, I have had problems
getting my mail and am experiencing a lot of busy signals. I was curious
if anyone else used Minn.net, or if there is an ISP that is worth
switching to. (At Digital Advantage, I had 200hr/month for $19.95 w/
X2).

Clay