RE: [TCLUG:407] Replacing netware with l

Not really.  However, you can alias the rm command to do pretty much
whatever you want.  I.E. even though there is no such feature built-in a
simple "alias 'rm $1' 'mv $1 /tmp/deleted" (I know this probably isn't
correct syntax) can do much the same thing in combination with a cron job
that checks space and does a first-in first-delete kind of thing.