Re: [TCLUG:840] Idiot alert

Jim Raney wrote:

> If you are using LILO to boot, try typing "linux
> single" at the boot prompt.  This should boot you
> into single user mode just using sh with none of
> your usual boot-launched programs running.

Thanks Jim. It worked perfectly. I edited the offending line in
/etc/rc.d/rc.local and RC5 in crunching merrily along. I'm glad someone
else is up late (at their computer) on a Fri. night.

-Tim

--
Timothy Wilson		 |  Powered by Linux  |      Check out:
Henry Sibley High School |                    | http://www.redhat.org