Re: [TCLUG:863] Printer Recommendations

I've found that, if it's PostScript compatible, it's A-O-K.
All PS printers set-up basically the same. Brand/model isn't
as important, though
HP is always coolest.

I've replaced my inkjet with an old DataProducts that my
work threw away (PostScript? 12ppm? 16Mb RAM? Extra toner
cartridges? SURE, I'll take it!!). PostScript printers are
so much EASIER in Linux (and almost everything else,
too...)! The thing is great for large papers, manuscripts,
etc.

Since most PostScript printers are laser printers, they
generally cost a little more. The prices are coming down,
and you might be able to find one used...

Neal