Re: [TCLUG:925] Hmm, anyone remember the Linux conference?

The guy from IBM was using fvwm95 on his laptop.  Did anyone else see the
little yellow star icon next to his "Start" button?  So he was running X,
and probably Linux.  He had already returned to his seat when the Linux
compatibility question was asked.  But, all that aside, I didn't hear him
mention Linux either.

Chris Kesler