Where are the RH5.0 uucp config files?

Dear Friends,

Calling all Taylor UUCP'ers (a vast crowd)!

I installed RH5.0 with sendmail, sendmail.cf and uucp packages; now I
can't find the uucp config files (there's just an empty directory
called 'oldconfig' under /etc/uucp).  I believe I know how to configure
the old bear, but...I kinda need a start!

I referred to the plan earlier during discussions of the installfest;
I'll be planning to use UUCP over TCP while PPP is up with my ISP
(acronymania?).

Thanks in advance...

Peace,

  Jonathan

P.S.  I read in some Readme file or something that I need the
      sendmail.src package so I can build the config files?  That
      sounds like the wrong answer...

--
 /       Jonathan R. Johnson       | "Every word of God is flawless." \
 |    Minnetonka Software, Inc.    |                 -- Proverbs 30:5 |