RE: Re: [TCLUG:1345] Turn off my computer?

	On one of the systems I'm using -- Caldera OpenLinux 1.3, kernel 2.0.33 --
I had the option to compile in Advanced Power Management support.  It can
handle "sleep" mode, as well as auto-power off, wake on LAN, auto-reboot if
the system locks, etc.  I don't know if there's a module that supports this,
or whether you'd have to build a new kernel (still not experienced w/ this
kernel module stuff).  I'd wager if you've got 2.0.3 or better, you can do
this one way or another.