Re: [TCLUG:1428] Intel, Netscape back RedHat

Neal Tovsen wrote:

> Geez...even Microsoft is now admitting that Linux is a threat!
>
> Check it out:
> http://www.zdnet.com/anchordesk/story/story_2587.html

Ahhh... hang on a sec, okay?

Microsoft _owns_ the PC O/S market... outright.  Problem: The DOJ is on
their tail for all sorts of anti-competitive market no-no's.  Solution: talk
about "Linux" as a competitor because thare aren't any others to talk about.
Folks, MS is blowing smoke in an attempt to hide from the DOJ.

Also, check out "The Microsoft File" by Wendy Goldman Rohm, currently in
bookstores.  Prior to reading it, I didn't like Microsoft for a bunch of
techno-geek reasons.  After reading it, I still don't like Microsoft and now
have a new list of ethical reasons why.

     /|   |   H E Y   K I D S !!              |
  \'o.O'  |    Make BIG $$$ on the Internet   |  Steve Siegfried
  =(___)= |    from home in your spare time.  |  sos@skypoint.com
     U    |    Mail $5 and SASE to:           |