Newbie and new user of tclug

Hi everyone,
I am new to tclug, and unfortunately, will be out of town next Saturday for the meeting at the U.

I loaded RH4 from a cd in the Red Hat Linux book by Sams.  So far, so good.  I also ordered RH5 from RH, and perhaps
RH5 will solve my problem below:

My question is how to mount fat 32 partitions which I am using under Windows98.  I am unable to mount the partitions,
hda and hdb1.

I am able to mount the floppy and the cd ok, altho sometimes the cd is "not found".  It is a 32x cd drive that has to
wake up first.  This has caused install problems, but I survived that.
I installed Linux in a primary partition hdb2, and a swap partition hdb3.

Thanks!