Re: [TCLUG:1467] found pine 4.03

On Tue, 29 Sep 1998, Ben Kochie wrote:

> again.. you need to post what error messages you are getting..
>
> i'm betting it's just full.. ftp.redhat.com is usualy boged quite a bit...
>
> i suggest you try a mirror site, or get pine 4.04.. wich fixes some minor/major
> problems with 4.03.

I personally am sticking with pine 3.96 for several reasons:

1)  I don't like the pine 4.x interface.  It's just too different from
3.96.

2)  When I compiled 4.something for Redhat 4.2, the resulting program
fucked up all my mail spool; lock file problems, permissions changed
around.  A total mess.

Robert Hayden			rhayden@means.net	       UIN: 3937211
IP Network Administrator	http://rhayden.means.net
MEANS Telcom			(612) 230-4416