Re: [TCLUG:1497] DEC300 300L

I _thought_ linux ran on a 21064.. i guess I'm wrong though. I'd check the
kernel itself.. I really doubt dec openunix will run linux apps.. maybe if
you do some hacking with libraries and such? (I know you can run Digital
UNIX apps under Linux/Alpha if you install the proper libraries..). Well,
good luck.. let me know if you want me to check the kernel to see if linux
will boot on that machine..

-Nate Carlson
 The Infinite Loop
 natecars@infiniteloop.com