Re: [TCLUG:1497] DEC3000 300L

Linux does run on a 21064, however redhat does not support the DEC3000 because
of the TurboChannel architecture.  The main problem that I see is that there
is no floppy drive or controller (nor expansion slots for that matter).  I
suppose I'll just get OSF/1 and find sources for all my programs.

serge