DNS entries

I've had problems recently in relation to my DNS entries.  My machine is
jellyd.org, which I registered a few weeks ago, and it worked great up
until recently.  Two days or so ago, the entry for it rather .. vanished
.. from DNS servers all over the place.  Not all of them lost sight of me;
they must have longer cache TTLs for entries.  The weird part is that I
didn't change anything, it just .. happened. And now, some servers are
starting to remember me again. It's just weird.

Oh, I'm using 'unpublished primary dns' records, which means that a
secondary server is actually listed with InterNIC as the primary, and they
just AXFR the data from me when I make changes. My machine is set up as
the actual primary, though.

Thoughts would be nice. I'm running BIND 4.9.7.

--
| Josh Becker                   - aka -                     JellyD |