RE: [TCLUG:1550] DNS entries

odd.. i have had problems with some servers not updating records.. it's usually
poor ISP's like netcom, or AOL that have the problems.. you may want to upgrade
to bind 8, it's not dificult, and transfering the DNS info from bind 4 to bind
8 is as simple as an include perl script. :)

On 02-Oct-98 Jelly Donut wrote:
> Oh, I'm using 'unpublished primary dns' records, which means that a
> secondary server is actually listed with InterNIC as the primary, and they
> just AXFR the data from me when I make changes. My machine is set up as
> the actual primary, though.

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben@nerp.net)