Re: [TCLUG:1649] couple of ???

The cable modem question, reminds me of another question. How can a cable
modem have different download and upload speeds. Isn't a download on one
end an upload on the other end, and since data sent=data received,
uploading should be the same as downloading. The same problem baffles me
with 56k modems.

Thanks,

Ben