Re: [TCLUG:1752] KDE software

On Wed, 14 Oct 1998, Tim Wilson wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Does anyone know if there's a place to download all of the basic KDE
> package and libraries conveniently, preferably in RPM format. I know that
> there are some packages at RedHat's site and kde.org, but there
> are a bunch of libraries that need to be installed too. I'm doing this for
> a colleague so he can give Linux a try. I don't use KDE, and I'm not that
> interested in it, so I need a convenient place to get the RPMs that won't
> take a lot of time.

I found rpms for RedHat 5.1 somewhere, and I think it was from
ftp.us.kde.org.  Not sure.  I have them on my disk here if you can't find
them anywhere and might be able to put them on ftp.scalug.org...

--
Tom Cross                     Voice: 320-253-1020    FAX: 320-253-6956
System Administrator                          E-mail: tomc@kendeco.com