Re: [TCLUG:2196] Network Unreachable

I'm not sure if this is of any help, but if you are running nwclient, then
ipxd -r should be running in the backgroud. (I can start it with
/etc/rc.d/init.d/ipsripd start with rh5.1), also if you need to login to
the servers, at least for netware 4.x you need to run nwlogin to login.
Check the man page for the syntax about tree's and servers.

Good Luck.

P.S. Let me know if nwclient works well for you, I used it for a while it
was very flaky with certain servers and won't connect for days at a time
and then work for a few hours etc, but this might be a netware 4.11
problem. (ncpfs-2.2 works great)

Ben