Re: [TCLUG:2273] Install Fest Apps: email, news, addressbook, word processor

On Thu, Nov 19 1998, Gordon Pedersen wrote:
Gordon> Does anyone have favorite programs for these apps:
Gordon>
Gordon> 	newsreading
XEmacs
Gordon> 	email filtering/reading
XEmacs/procmail

Gordon> 	addressbook (better for me if separate from a schedule)
XEmacs/bbdb

Gordon>
Gordon> Has anyone had good luck with either StarOffice and Applixware?  I
Gordon> really need just the word processor and spreadsheet for now.
I've used Applix and it works great for me.  I've downloaded StarOffice, but haven't played with it much.
---
Jon Schewe
jpschewe@usa.net
http://tcfreenet.org/~schewe