RE: [TCLUG:2381] IP-Masquerading: lost...

Thanks for all your suggestions on the IP Masquerading issues I was
having.  I opted to move back to the stable kernel 2.0.36 last night.
It seems that it is more supported by the standard tools and FAQs.  Ben
was correct about IP Chains as being the new firewall strategy for the
upcoming Linux 2.2 -- they moved to it in 2.1.102 -- but if I were to go
to that now, I'd have a lot of editing to do (changing spoofing scripts,
etc); something I don't have time for.  The kernel installed w/o
problem, but I'm still not getting a functioning masquerade.  I'll do a
little more homework and fooling around, but I'll know where to go if I
have a question.  Thanks!

Chewie