SuSE and DHCP, anyone?

Now that I can run Linux without using a boot floppy (but still
painfully), I'm going to need Internet access. I'd prefer not to use my
modem because I have ADSL, and that requires DHCP.

I have downloaded and read the DHCP MiniHOWTO, but I thought I'd ask the
group if any of you have DHCP running on SuSE linux and what it took to
get going. SuSE is still missing from many HOWTO pages.

(And I'm THIS close to buying RedHat because of my contempt for the SuSE
manual.

back to lurking...

Chris Schumann <whizkid@dwave.net>