Vanilla Clients Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-CLIENTS:149] COW 3.0 problem

Dave Ahn writes:

> Most (if not all) of the software at bigbang is already available at
> ftp.netrek.org.  I have also been silently mirroring bigbang's archive
> (among others) at ftp://ftp.netrek.org/pub/netrek/mirrors/ for a while
> now.  If you want to retire bigbang, I can merge the software into
> ftp.netrek.org's archive.

That would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

> Thanks for all the work you've done on bigbang for us, Alec.

It's been fun - my only gripe is that since becoming a postdoc I haven't
been able to do more of the fun stuff with netrek coding.

     Alec

--
       Alec Habig, Boston University Particle Astrophysics Group
			   habig@budoe.bu.edu