Vanilla Clients Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-CLIENTS:191] COW 3.00 pl2 released

On Fri, Jan 07, 2000 at 07:05:37PM +0100, Kurt Siegl wrote:
> Since no one complained, about any non working stuff, I released the new
> COW client, so we may start making RPMS and post on slashdot.

The gzipped clients (make distbin) for x86 linux, glibc2.1 are done. No
RPMs though ... I use Debian.  I have not built libc5 bins, as most
linux dists are now up to glibc.  (And to be honest, I don't remember
if I was maintaining those anymore)

> Since bigbang is dead, please upload to ftp.netrek.org.

I have put the clients into /pub/netrek/incoming.

Michael Kellen