Vanilla Clients Mailing List Archive

Re: [VANILLA-CLIENTS:191] COW 3.00 pl2 released

On Wed, 12 Jan 2000  Michael J Kellen wrote:
>On Fri, Jan 07, 2000 at 07:05:37PM +0100, Kurt Siegl wrote:
>> Since no one complained, about any non working stuff, I released the new
>> COW client, so we may start making RPMS and post on slashdot.
>
>The gzipped clients (make distbin) for x86 linux, glibc2.1 are done. No
>RPMs though ... I use Debian.  I have not built libc5 bins, as most
>linux dists are now up to glibc.  (And to be honest, I don't remember
>if I was maintaining those anymore)

libc5 was mine, but I deleted my last libc5 dev system already as well.
Anyway, I think there is no need for libc5 anymore. glibc is standard
already for at least 2 years which is a long time for linux systems.
And the stable non expiring version is available for libc5 anyway.

>> Since bigbang is dead, please upload to ftp.netrek.org.
>
>I have put the clients into /pub/netrek/incoming.

Thanks,

Kurt (007)

--
Kurt Siegl / Franzberg 4, A-4483 Hargelsberg, Austria
Email: Kurt.Siegl@freemail.at  Tel (ISDN):   *(7225)7017