[VANILLA-L:554] RE: globbing

The .banned file is kind of stupid and doesn't use regular globbing
rules. To ban all the users from a particular site try something
like:
	@205.240.232.137

Note the lack of '*' or any other wildcards. If you want to ban a
domain and all it's sub-domains specify the smallest part of the
domain that you can. For example,
	porsche@CMU.EDU

bans 'porsche' from all of CMU.

These are actual examples from by .banned file.

Nick