[VANILLA-L:516] RE: RGN: 24 Hour LPS thread

I've kinda been following this thread. I stopped when I thought that
it was the yearly lps-thread that gets going on rgn :)

The idea outlined below is an interesting one though. If you where
to go about this I think you'd either have to modify the INL robot or
the server itself to handle this. I'd suggest making the mods to the
server itself. I wouldn't depend on the INL robot right now since a lot
of work is being done on it.

Actually... most of this can be done through the .sysdef file. Make
CONFIRM>0, SURRSTART=10. The last piece you'd have to code.
I'd add a new sysdef option called SURRTIMER, and replace the
#define SURRLENGTH in the server with a variable that can be set
by the SURRTIMER option.

That would do it I think.

Nick