[VANILLA-L:851] 2.8pl0 vanilla on Linux RH5.0 glibc-2.0.7

Hi,

ntserv/genspkt.c needs to include <signal.h>
getname.o needs -lcrypt

Is the basepractice stuff supposed to work? I enabled BASEPRACTICE in
.sysdef and started the robot, but no oggers are launched when issuing
the start command to him. If the ogger source isn't included, where
can i get some binaries (glibc or static)?

Otherwise, it works well.

Cheers,
Dirk
ps: Not subscribed, group reply please ;)

--
"It's 206 ms to Chicago, we've got a full disk of GIFs, half a meg of
 hypertext, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses."