[VANILLA-L:1024] Re: [VANILLA-L:1021] Re: [VANILLA-L:1017] Re: [VANILLA-L:1009] metaserver etc...

Hi Dave & Bob,

    I'm afraid you'll have to download everything there since I can't even log into
wormhole anymore to make a tar.

Nick

Dave Ahn wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 10, 1998 at 04:54:03PM +0200, Sven Neuhaus wrote:
> > > ftp site:
> > > ---------
> > >
> > > Bob, Sven and Dave have all said they are interested. The more the merrier!
> > > I'd set up some aliases and have one be the main one and the other mirrors.
> > > Something like:
> > >
> > >     ftp.netrek.org
> > >     ftp2.netrek.org
> > >         ftp.eu.netek.org
> > >
> > > Or some such thing (if it doesn't already exist).
> >
> > OK, since there are so many volunteers, I'll just do a mirror in
> > Germany. Bob or Dave, go ahead and set up the main site, I'll put you up as
> > ftp.netrek.org.
>
> Sure.  Nick, can you tarball the entire archive and dump it at
> ftp.vec.wfubmc.edu:/pub/netrek/incoming/ ?  Or do I need to manually download
> everything at wormhole?
>
> Dave.
>
> --
> Dave Ahn <ahn@vec.wfubmc.edu>        |  "When you were born, you cried and the
>                                      |  world rejoiced.  Try to live your life
> Virtual Endoscopy Center             |  so that when you die, you will rejoice
> Wake Forest Univ. School of Medicine |  and the world will cry."  -1/2 jj^2
> +

Nicolas Trown  (ntrown@corp.inprise.com)
Software Engineer - VisiBroker development
Inprise Corporation  http://www.inprise.com

+