[VANILLA-L:1030] Re: Message loss

Mikael Sandstr|m writes:

> I might not be of any relevance. But when I played on real-time I got
> a message like "GOD->Fa You have been ejected for not reading
> messages" And Fa was ejected, only problem I was R4 and why did I get
> this personal message ?

This was a bug with the eject code, which I thought I'd fixed years ago
on bigbang.  Thought that this had been fixed in the main distribution.
I will try to dig out my source and send to to Bob so he can compare to
what he's running.

--
       Alec Habig, Boston University Particle Astrophysics Group
			   habig@budoe.bu.edu

+