[VANILLA-L:1032] Re: [VANILLA-L:1030] Re: Message loss

Quoting Alec Habig (habig@budoe.bu.edu):
> Mikael Sandstr|m writes:
> >
> > I might not be of any relevance. But when I played on real-time I got
> > a message like "GOD->Fa You have been ejected for not reading
> > messages" And Fa was ejected, only problem I was R4 and why did I get
> > this personal message ?
>
> This was a bug with the eject code, which I thought I'd fixed years ago
> on bigbang.  Thought that this had been fixed in the main distribution.
> I will try to dig out my source and send to to Bob so he can compare to
> what he's running.

(*blush*)

Part of the problem is the vicious eject is not quite right. It ejects
and kills the slot ok, but the next person that comes in on that slot
GBs. And from there apparently random things happen :-{. I just do not
have the time to track it down right now.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700

+