[VANILLA-L:1043] Invincible bug?

Something happened at the Continuum that I have never seen before.
Slot 8 GB'd and the next player to come in came in as I8. They where
flying around an iggy and all. Well, I8 eventually got killed and came
back as F8, but his phasers would not work.

Well, that would not be too bad, but he was invincible! I watched him
take an SB out by him self. I ended up ejecting the player and freeing
the slot.

He did have a valid RSA client. Any ideas?

Even now the slot has "perm" phasers. The ship flies around with a
constant phaser fire out of it.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700

+