[VANILLA-L:762] Re: [VANILLA-L:761] problem compiling server 2.7p17

Mark Nipper writes:

> 	At first, I checked getname.c, and found that there was a function
> declaration for crypt, but isn't this already declared in unistd.h???  So
> I commented that line out.
> 	However, it still gives me that error (see above).  So, I figure
> since it's trying to link, I'm probably missing some library?

You need to install the libcrypt rpm.  That has the library you need.

If you still haven't got the res-rsa key by the time you read this,
please mail me and I'll go looking for it.

BTW, you need to have crypt installed to de-crypt res-rsa.

--
       Alec Habig, Boston University Particle Astrophysics Group
			   habig@budoe.bu.edu

+